Come Out & Play
Lake Billy Chinook is full of water, sunny and ready for you! Round up family and friends — it’s time to drag the boat and RV out of storage, clean it, stock it and come have fun.
Here are 5 Tips to ensure you have a blast!
1) June is a great month to visit and less busy than it will be in the summer.
2) Come mid-week to get the best choice of rentals, campsites and your place on the beach.
3) Call ahead to make a camping reservation. Just call the helpful folks at Reservations Northwest at 1-800-425-5687 or go online to http://www.oregonstateparks.org
4) If you don’t have a boat, that’s OK, The Cove Palisades Marina & Resort has all kinds of boats that you can rent. Call 1 – 877-546-7171 or go online to http://covepalisadesresort.com to check out what they have.
5) Stay hydrated – it gets really hot out here in the summer and it’s important to drink plenty of water. (See the Know Before You Go tab for more great tips.)